Ms. Mika's The Writer 4 U!

This blog's where I feel free to post my creative writings, thoughts for the moment...perhaps the day, eventually pics and yes, the occasional rant; truthfully it's mostly to post my writings. I'm hoping to gain greater insight as to how I can hone my skill by means of your open and honest feed back and perhaps...who knows, with your help I could one day become the next great #1 best selling author!

Thursday, January 05, 2006

O' Yes, Jesus IS a Keeper!

PRAISE GOD!! PRAISE GOD, EVERYONE!!
I have blessed news, my brother Kylyn has been released from jail after 6yrs!
If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
John 8:36
O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together.
Psalms 34:3
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Psalms 69:30

The LORD is well pleased for his righteousness' sake; he will magnify the law, and make it honourable. Isaiah 42:21

And Jethro rejoiced for all the goodness which the LORD had done to Israel, whom he had delivered out of the hand of the Egyptians.
Exodus 18:9
And Hannah prayed, and said, My heart rejoiceth in the LORD, mine horn is exalted in the LORD: my mouth is enlarged over mine enemies; because I rejoice in thy salvation.
1 Samuel 2:1
To everyone, oh magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt his name together!
Dear Saviour, I love you with all my heart--not just for this, but for ALL things!

Hallelujah, Jesus!

2 Comments:

At 5:09 PM, Blogger PEPSI LOVER said...

congrats on ya brother and on u rejoining blogger

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said...

Thank you!! God is sooo good! Yeah, it's been a minute, but I've been searching. One of my favoirte blogs is Dlisted at http://dlisted.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home