Ms. Mika's The Writer 4 U!

This blog's where I feel free to post my creative writings, thoughts for the moment...perhaps the day, eventually pics and yes, the occasional rant; truthfully it's mostly to post my writings. I'm hoping to gain greater insight as to how I can hone my skill by means of your open and honest feed back and perhaps...who knows, with your help I could one day become the next great #1 best selling author!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

This Day in Black History: Feb. 5th

Did you know... February 5, 1866: Congressman Thaddeus Stevens offered an amendment to Freedmen's Bureau bill authorizing the distribution of public land and confiscated land to freedmen and loyal refugees in forty acre lots. Read more. He was truly a man before his time! Psst! It's also my brother, Kylyn L. Woods, Sr.'s Birthday, Happy Birthday Baby-brother...and many more!

1 Comments:

At 10:38 AM, Blogger Ms. Mika said...

I was late posting this, but...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KYLYN, SR.!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home