Ms. Mika's The Writer 4 U!

This blog's where I feel free to post my creative writings, thoughts for the moment...perhaps the day, eventually pics and yes, the occasional rant; truthfully it's mostly to post my writings. I'm hoping to gain greater insight as to how I can hone my skill by means of your open and honest feed back and perhaps...who knows, with your help I could one day become the next great #1 best selling author!

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

This Day in Black History: Feb. 8th

Did you know... February 8, 1915: The film, "The Birth of a Nation" which depicts Blacks in extreme demeaning portrayals and sparks the rise of the Ku Klux Klan, is released.

1 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Blogger TotalChaos said...

Ms. Mika, so good to see you again. Thanks for stopping by. Yes, they do put a different perspective on life. I had killed my old blog and lost most addresses. Was looking through Google at one of my caced pages and found yours again last night. Didn't know whether to say anything, as I see you haven't been putting anything up. I hope you will. Thank you again for your comment. I'll be checking back on you.
Gordon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home